The biomass sawdust briquette machine can convert the wood chips&shavings, rice&peanut husks, bagasse, and other wood materials into hollow-rod solid fuel(Biomass Charcoal) under high temperature and pressure conditions. Compared to normal wood, this kind of biomass charcoal has advantages of easy ignition, high calorific value (boost 20% or more), less pollution, high specific gravity, easy storage and transport. This machine can make more use of agricultural and forestry residues like crop straw or wood scraps.
Table of contents
- The structure of the biomass charcoal making machine
- The working principle of the sawdust briquette machine
- The materials of the biomass charcoal
- Tips in the use of the sawdust briquette machine
- The display of the biomass charcoal making machine
- The parameter of the biomass sawdust briquette machine
- Related video about the sawdust briquette machine
The structure of the biomass charcoal making machine
This machine is mainly composed of motor, control cabinet & control panel, feed port, the forming cylinder, heating system, etc.
Our motor uses a high-quality motor with a full copper core, and the mold is made of chromium-manganese alloy, which has good high-temperature resistance and oxidation resistance. The hopper adopts a large opening design, which is convenient for feeding and can also make the feeding more uniform. There are a variety of models of molds from the discharge port, and they can also be customized according to customer needs. The discharge port is equipped with a broken rod rack, which can control the length of the formed biomass charcoal between 10-15cm.
The working principle of the sawdust briquette machine
The raw materials used in the sawdust briquette machine require fineness within 6mm, and the moisture content needs to be between 8%-12%. Too large or wet materials are not easy to form, which will increase wear and affect the quality of the finished product. The crushed and dried materials can be used without adding any binder.
First, turn on the heating ring switch to heat the temperature in the forming cylinder to 280-300°C. Turn on the motor and put the raw materials into the hopper. The materials are extruded from the mold under the squeezing action of the screw propeller and the high-temperature action of the heating ring.
The materials of the biomass charcoal
Raw materials can be bamboo (wood) chips, rice husks, peanut husks, shavings, bagasse, and other wooden materials.
Tips in the use of the sawdust briquette machine
- Check the oil level of the machine before starting the machine. Generally, add about 750ml of oil for lubrication and machine maintenance.
- Before use, start and run without load for ten minutes to check whether there is jamming or blockage. If an abnormality is found, the machine needs to be shut down immediately to find the cause. After the fault is removed, check the operation buttons of the corresponding equipment during operation. The green button (forward rotation), the red button (stop), and the yellow button (reverse).
- The preset temperature needs to be adjusted before feeding. Depending on the material, the boot temperature is generally between 260-380°C. Generally speaking, miscellaneous wood sawdust can be set to about 320°C, and the preset temperature of rice husk is about 260°C. Other materials are adjusted according to the hardness of the material. The harder the material is, the corresponding temperature will increase by about 10℃.
- If the rod is produced too quickly or the color of the rod is black, it means the preset temperature is too high. At this time, you need to adjust the temperature control table, lower the temperature control table by 3℃ each time, and then continue to observe the situation until the color of the rod is brown. But the temperature of the rod-making machine should not be too low. If it is too low, it will cause too much resistance to fail.
- If there is a jam or the speed of the rod is too slow, and the color of the rod is too light, it means that the temperature is too low. Raise the high-temperature control meter to 5℃ each time until the rod is normal.
- When the machine is stopped, the remaining material in the hopper should be basically discharged, and then press the reverse button to make the material in the propulsion shaft withdraw. After shutting down, the heating ring needs to continue to work for 10 minutes to allow the remaining rods in the heating cylinder to become charcoal so that it can be used next time.
The display of the biomass charcoal making machine
The parameter of the biomass sawdust briquette machine