Brief description of commercial honeycomb coal machine
Honeycomb coal machine, also named coal briquettes making machine, which is the environmentally-friendly coal and charcoal processing equipment. After replacing with different die punches for briquetting, this coal briquette machine can make coal and charcoal briquettes of different shapes and specifications to achieve multi-purpose use.
Components of honeycomb coal briquette making machine
The main structure of the honeycomb coal briquette making machine includes the main body, transmission part, feeding part, extrusion system and material conveying part.
1.The main unit of the honeycomb coal machine: It is composed of a platen and a base, which is a combination of the skeleton of the machine.
2. Transmission part: It is composed of motor, pulley, gear, transmission shaft and other components. The motor rotates the gear shaft through a belt pulley and transmits it to the transmission shaft through two gears, and drives the dial through a pair of bevel gears and the rotating shaft, and the dial is turned to the four-hole plate to move.
3. Feeding part: It is composed of rotating shaft, hopper, and agitator. It is driven by axial gear to stir the mixer to mix the coal powder evenly and load it into the mold cylinder.
4. The coal briquettes extrusion system mainly consists of four sliding rods, sliding beams, punches, punch seats, punches, movable pressure plates, movable die bottoms, and springs. When the honeycomb coal machine is working, the sliding beam is driven by the rotation of the two gears through the pull rod.
When the punch goes down, the punch is forced to move down, and the movable plate moves up and the spring is tightened to compress the coal powder. The looseness of the coal briquettes is determined by the spring pressing the movable pressure plate.
Molds for making coal briquettes with different shapes
In order to realize the multi-purpose function of one machine, we can replace the extrusion die of the briquette machine to make briquettes of different shapes. Usually honeycomb coal briquettes are cylindrical with holes, and the number and diameter of the holes can be customized.
Common ones are single hole, four holes, five holes, six holes, eight holes, nine holes, 12 holes, etc. In addition, by changing different molds, the honeycomb briquette machine can also produce quadrangular prisms with holes and hexagonal coal briquettes with holes. Of course, the number and diameter of the holes can also be customized.
What are the requirements of coal powder for the coal briquettes machine?
When the honeycomb coal machine is compressing coal powder, if the pulverized coal lumps are too large, we need to crush the coal first before pressing. At the same time, a certain amount of binder is usually added when using briquettes to press carbon powder, so as to achieve a better molding effect. 、
This is because when the moisture content of coal powder and carbon powder is high, it is not easy to form. And coal powder and charcoal powder must have proper binding properties, otherwise, the coal powder and charcoal powder must be processed. Ten to 20% of the caking coal can be mixed into the raw materials to enhance its binding properties.
Features of honeycomb coal briquettes making machine
- Molds can be replaced and customized based on customers’ requirements.
- High working efficiency, easy for operation and maintainence.
- Energy saving and environmental protection.
Honeycomb coal briquette machine’s technical data