The comprehensive crusher is also called comprehensive shredder, integrated crusher, and composite crusher. You can crusher all kinds of messy raw materials with our comprehensive machine like the used furniture, plank with nails, wooden pallets and so on. The final products of composite crushers can be used in a lot of fields like the environmental protection industry, furniture recycling industry, and industrial product recycling.
The composite crusher belongs to the coarse crushing equipment, which is the previous process of the wood crusher. The wood crusher cannot crush larger tree stumps or round logs while the comprehensive crusher can. The composite crusher will break raw materials into pieces, and then the materials will pass through the wood chipper. The shredder is finely crushed into wood chips, which can be used to make particles, pulp, plates, and other items.
Structure of composite crusher
The composite crusher consists of the following five parts: transmission, crushing, adjustment, screening and sorting, and coarse particle recycling and re-crushing.
- Transmission: In the front of the composite crusher, there is a hydraulic system to help feed the material. This part is composed of the motor and the coupling and gear on it.
- Crushing: It is composed of a central cone on the main shaft and a guard cone outside. After the materials passing through the feeding rollers, there is a crushing roller waiting for them. We have two kinds of crushing rollers which choice depends on the materials you put.
- Adjustment: It consists of a centrifugal device at the bottom and outside of the main shaft adjustment device.
- Screening and sorting: This part consists of coarse and fine screens.
- Coarse particle recycling and re-crushing: It is a coarse-grain conveyor connected with a lifting cylinder on the lower side of the coarse screen. There is a lifter in the lifting cylinder and a feeder connected with a hopper on the upper part.
The features of the comprehensive crusher
We have two kinds of crush rollers: one called Tiger Claw Saw and the other called Knife Roll Saw.
- Tiger Claw Saw: The tiger claw saw effectively prevents the nails on the template and the pallet from affecting the equipment.
- Knife Roll Saw: The knife saw has a good crushing effect on wood with a relatively large logistics diameter, and it is also a good choice for the production of silage.
And we also have two types of conveyor belts for one is the leather belt and the other is the chain belt.
- Leather Belt: The leather belt suit some soft and slice material, or if your requirement of products is not so much, you can also choose this leather one.
- Chain Belt: Different from the leather belt, this kind of chain belt suits to transport every material include the boards with nails. And the chain one is harder and more wear-resistant than the leather one.
We have placed a magnetic roller behind the discharge conveyor belt. When the product mixed with nails is transported out of the discharge port, the magnetic roller will attract the nails, so that the nails are separated from the material. This device can help you save time and staff to separate nails and materials, and the separating nails can be sold or used in other ways as you like.
Working principle of the comprehensive shredder
When the hammer-type comprehensive crusher is working, the motor drives the rotor to rotate at a high speed, and the wood enters the comprehensive crushing chamber evenly. The high-speed rotating hammer hits, cuts, and tears the wood, which causes the wood to be broken. At the same time, the gravity of the wood causes the wood to be broken. The high-speed rotating hammer rushes to the baffle and sieve bars in the frame. In the lower part of the rotor, a sieve plate is set. The particles smaller than the sieve hole size in the crushed wood are discharged from the sieve plate, and the resistance of the wood larger than the sieve hole size remains in the sieve The board continues to be hammered and ground.
Raw materials for comprehensive crusher
This kind of comprehensive machine is a full-function crusher. You can put everything you want here. Some large materials like furniture boards with nails and complex wooden pallets are also allowed to put in. The same raw materials include waste packaging, templates, plates, branches, wooden bar boxes, trays, corn stalks, logs, and other waste wood materials and silage broken.
Main features of the comprehensive crusher
- Adopt subgrade free design, which can be used to test the installation and use of equipment under different geographical and topographic conditions without being affected by seasonal climate and other external conditions, saving installation time and manpower, material resources and financial consumption caused by making foundation.
- Adopt full automatic control, automatic feeding and discharging, improve the production capacity, and make the man-machine separation, improve the safety factor of machine operation.
- Compared with traditional belt feeding, the feeding is smoother and the production capacity is greatly improved.
- Adopt the special small cutting tools independently developed by our factory, with long service life and low maintenance cost.
- Equipped with a secondary discharging system, users can change the direction of discharging according to requirements and master the use flexibly.
- Comprehensive wood crusher is wood crushing machinery equipment, not afraid of the bamboo rubber board or goods pallet nails.
- The use of a hydraulic system, the hydraulic opening device for the shell opening and closing, can effectively reduce the maintenance labor intensity, improve the maintenance work efficiency, shorten the maintenance work time.
- The monitoring system of the box crusher can monitor the operation status of the crusher at any time. The monitoring signal can be interlocked with the main control system to ensure the safe and reliable operation of the machine.
Precautions during installation of comprehensive crusher
- Pay attention to the verticality between the main body and the horizontal when installing the wood comprehensive crusher.
- The equipment should be installed on a level concrete foundation, and the crusher should be fixed with a foot.
- After installation, check whether the bolts in each part are loose and whether the door of the main engine is fastened, if so, please tighten it.
- Configure the power cord and control switch according to the power of the device.
- After checking the wood integrated crusher, carry out a no-load test run, and the test run can start production.