1. Non-professionals are prohibited from opening the electrical control box for overhaul.
2. It is forbidden for users to modify the wiring of the electrical system by themselves.
3. Users are prohibited from adjusting system pressure themselves.
4. It is forbidden to replace the original accessories on the device by yourself.
5. Rain protection measures shall be added to the hydraulic system and electrical system of key parts of the equipment.
6. Operation of the device is prohibited under the age of 18.
7. No equipment is allowed to be operated without training.
8. Do not allow signs such as tearing, smearing, or safety warnings on the equipment.
9. Please use a stable power supply with sufficient capacity. Consider the voltage attenuation caused by the long transmission distance when you are far away from the transformer. Use a power cable with sufficient wire diameter.
10. Fire-fighting equipment such as fire extinguishers should be placed near the equipment. The operator should know how to use the fire extinguisher.
11. If there is any abnormality such as smoke on the site or equipment, use fire-fighting equipment in time and call the fire.
12. Children and unrelated persons are prohibited from being in the vicinity of the equipment during operation to avoid accidents.
13. Please disconnect the main power switch before troubleshooting.