Bamboo has a short production cycle and fast growth rate, and is considered to be one of the good raw materials. Bamboo itself has a delicate fragrance, and the sugar content in bamboo is also high, so bamboo charcoal is considered to be a good barbecue charcoal. Bamboo charcoal grilling is more fragrant. In addition, bamboo charcoal has many other uses.
Carbonization furnace to produce bamboo charcoal
The carbonization furnace uses the principle of dry distillation for processing, imitating the previous cave, which is more efficient and convenient. When using a carbonization furnace to burn paper bamboo charcoal, it is possible to use bamboo that has been pre-dried to a moisture content of 20% to 25%, or undried bamboo, but it is better to use dried bamboo. Since there is basically no problem of bamboo charcoal oxidation during the firing process, the bamboo charcoal acquisition rate is relatively high, generally about 25%, and the highest can reach 35%, and the firing cycle is generally 48 to 72 hours.
Uses of bamboo charcoal
(1) Fuel: Bamboo charcoal is a clean and interesting fuel for barbecues and picnics. It has a large specific surface area (charcoal is generally 300m2/g, and bamboo charcoal can reach a maximum of 700m2/g), and its firepower is more than 30% of that of charcoal.
(2) Water purification: Because bamboo charcoal is a porous material, it has a large specific surface area and strong adsorption, which is suitable for the purification of river water and domestic water.
(3) Room humidity control: Using bamboo charcoal as a humidity conditioner under the bed in a residential room can curb the rise of humidity and the reproduction of mold and microorganisms. At the same time, bamboo charcoal can also be placed under the floor to prevent bacteria and adjust humidity.
(4) Absorption of odor: charcoal can be placed in the refrigerator to eliminate the odor of food, etc., to keep the food fresh and not deteriorated; put it in the rice jar to prevent insects, keep the rice jar dry, and ensure the quality of the rice; put it in the window, cabinet and piano Inside, it can dehumidify, prevent mildew, and deodorize; it can be used in the car to eliminate odor. Putting bamboo charcoal during cooking can absorb the pesticide residues contained in white rice, and make the rice soft and not sticky; placing bamboo charcoal next to computers, TVs, microwave ovens, etc., can block electromagnetic wave radiation, which is beneficial to health.
(5) Health care products: Using the porous structure and adsorption characteristics of bamboo charcoal, it can be used for the adsorption of sweat, saliva and indoor moisture, and can release natural aroma and improve people’s sleep quality. Bamboo charcoal radiates far-infrared rays, can penetrate blood vessels, stimulate the acupoints of various meridians of the body, and improve the function of body organs, so bamboo charcoal is processed into health-care charcoal pillows, mattresses and other bedding and car seat cushions.
(6) Beauty and skin care: Bamboo charcoal soap and soap have been developed, which can brighten and refresh the skin, and have certain preventive and therapeutic effects on skin diseases. At present, daily necessities such as toothbrush and toothpaste are being developed.